Nepotism did not prevail after all despite the best efforts of the Clerk of Court, Skip Alston and Marikay Abuzauiater. The big question now is whether Ms. Pinder will follow the previous four fill-ins or not run for anything at all in the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greensboro 2025 Postmortem
The word that I'll use is cautious because I didn't see that coming. The City Council will shift from progressives being shut out to...
-
The word that I'll use is cautious because I didn't see that coming. The City Council will shift from progressives being shut out to...
-
Marikay Abuzuaiter vs Robbie Perkins No matter who wins, Greensboro is slated for a downward spiral. Both remaining candidates are proven la...
-
Mayor: No endorsement At-Large: Allen District 1: Black District 2: Crawford District 3: Parker District 4: No endorsement District 5: No ...
No comments:
Post a Comment