Greensboro bringing back red light cameras
So, the city hasn't learned its lesson. Just wait until someone sues like they did in High Point in 2005. On the other hand, it could be one of the ways that the Gate City plans on recouping lost revenue due to a lawsuit that has been filed against it due to police negligence.
Say Yes Guilford is collapsing
I'm sure glad I don't have any kids. It's not like others didn't try to warn the public of that Ponzi Scheme. I mean it's #UniquelyGuilfordCounty.
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greensboro 2025 Postmortem
The word that I'll use is cautious because I didn't see that coming. The City Council will shift from progressives being shut out to...
-
The word that I'll use is cautious because I didn't see that coming. The City Council will shift from progressives being shut out to...
-
Marikay Abuzuaiter vs Robbie Perkins No matter who wins, Greensboro is slated for a downward spiral. Both remaining candidates are proven la...
-
Mayor: No endorsement At-Large: Allen District 1: Black District 2: Crawford District 3: Parker District 4: No endorsement District 5: No ...
No comments:
Post a Comment